The course is made up of the following 14 units:
1. Unit 1 Law, Policy and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care
2. Unit 2 Demonstrating Professional Principles and Values in Health and Social Care Practice (30 CREDITS)
3. Unit 3 Supporting the Individual Journey through Integrated Health and Social Care
4. Unit 4 Fundamentals of Evidence-based Practice (Pearson-set Project)
5. Unit 10 Developing Operational Management Skills for Healthcare Practice
6. Unit 17 Effective Reporting and Record-keeping in Health and Social Care Services
7. Unit 12 Supporting Independent Living(Specialist/Optional Unit)
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Healthcare Practice requires at least 225 hours of work experience/placement in health and/or social care settings.
8. Unit 23 Managing Quality in Care Environments
9. Unit 25 Facilitating Change in Healthcare Environments
10. Unit 29 Human Resource Management for Healthcare
11. Unit 27 Supporting Team and Partnership Working Across Health and Care Services
12. Unit 32 Team and Individual Leadership: Coaching and Mentoring Others.
13. Unit 19 Reflective Approaches in Implementing Person Centred Practice
14. Unit 18 Innovation and Improvement through Action Research (Pearson-set Project)